Residential Garbage Pick-Up Schedule
Please ensure your garbage container is out at the edge of the street by 8:00 am with the wheels fa cing your house, set in the gutter where you have a sidewalk or wheels on the edge of the face of the road where there are no sidewalks .
(Please see picture below.)
DO NOT PUT CONTAINERS ON SIDEWALK
- Ensure there are no obstructions around the container including vehicles or snow piles.
- Only household garbage is to be placed into the containers.
- All garbage must be put into tied plastic bags and placed inside the container.
GARBAGE MAY NOT BE PICKED UP:
- IF bags are outside the container
- IF container is too heavy
- IF the lid cannot be closed
- IF there are any loose items in the container
- IF the container was on the sidewalk
Commercial bins and collection schedules are provided by a private company, Northwinds Bus Lines.