Bylaw Enforcement

Please contact the Town of La Ronge Bylaw Enforcement Officer for bylaw related concerns or inquiries.  All bylaw complaints must be submitted on the Request / Inquiry / Complaint form to the Bylaw department.

Complaint Form

Please visit the  Frequently Asked Questions  page for some commonly asked questions.  If your question still cannot be answered, please contact the Bylaw Officer.

Click  HERE  for a list of common bylaws.  A full list of all the Town bylaws can be viewed upon request.

Phone: 306-425-3803